Questions & Answers often asked…
- Who is Bud Brinkley? I am 61 years old (geesh, what have I done with my life?), married, no kids, and I live in Texas. I am retired and I write books full time mostly.
- Where can I purchase your books? All of my books are available on Amazon.com and many are at a local bookstore near you. If your bookstore does not have my books, ask them to order it for you from their IngramSpark catalogue.
- How can I get a sample of your work? You can receive a sample chapter by subscribing to my newsletter. It will be sent to the Email address that you provided.
- What is in your newsletter? Well mostly it’s news of upcoming releases of my newest work, along with information about giveaways ( I do a lot of those), where I may be appearing publicly, things of that nature. I try to make my newsletter informative and useful. Sometimes I ask my readers what they would like to see me write about in future works. I always value my reader’s time, their input, and help.
- How often do you update your blog? I try to post in my blog as often as possible, but I do have a normal life so there is no set schedule. Sometimes I have to mow the grass and run errands just like everyone else. But I do try to keep it current and up to date.
- Do you have a Facebook page? Yes I do have a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/authorextraordinaire and it is an excellent way to keep up with me. I tend to post a lot of random stupid stuff there, but hey, it’s Facebook…. I also have an Instagram site at https://www.instagram.com/bud_brinkley/ but honestly I have not quite got that one figured out yet.